15. Who do I turn to if I have a problem in Mexico?


The tourism office “Secretaría de Turismo, Economía y Sustentabilidad” (612) 1240100 can be of help to you. If you feel you have been the victim of a scam or theft, go to them and file a written report and they will assist you. If you feel you need help with translation at some government agency, ask them to help you. If you are broke, don’t expect them to give you money to get out of town.